permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Come join me on Minnesota Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Come join me on Minnesota Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 17:36:04 -0400

Cosmic Monkey wrote:
Minnesota Permaculture: --------------------

Oh boy, this is the best social network ever!

Click the link below to Join:
http://minnesotapermaculture.ning.com/?xgi=6Hm1ftL

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active
link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

About Minnesota Permaculture

Minnesota Permaculture includes:
Blogs
Events
Photos
Videos

Me. Monkey:

Are you an employee of Ning or a system bot? If so then I made a mistake
approving your subscription.
Or are you a permaculturist involved with MP? Kind of a lot to ask to have people get a Ning account just to see whatever is behind the URL you posted. Why doesn't MP just have a website or a blog?

In the Cosmos (one of my favorite flowers)
LL

  • Re: [permaculture] Come join me on Minnesota Permaculture, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/04/2009