permaculture - Re: [permaculture] info request

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] info request
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 23:05:15 -0400

Marimike6@cs.com wrote:
"What I'm looking for are books from recognized sources and publishers that would give technical and scientific background on permaculture concepts.." etc.

Enter "amazon permaculture" in your search engine and you'll find every page with both of those words on it.. including every book in print, presumably, with "permaculture" in the title or description.

Here's an example. Permaculture the Earth is an internet bookseller exclusively devoted to permie titles:

http://www.permaearth.org/bookstore.html

Also here:
http://www.permaculturetradingpost.com/Books/books.htm
And here:
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/BooksnVid.htm
This is the first place I would go for such reading material.

LL