permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tree Tubes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Margaret & Steven Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tree Tubes
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 19:34:28 -0400

Thanks for the advice?

I've got 2-great dogs and I would never consider leaving them out 24/7 to
protect my trees. Seems to be night-time is the right-time. Besides, it is
legal to shoot a dog in these parts if they're chasing deer. Go figure.
Thing I'll stay on this side of the law and use a wire tube. Little more
work but a little safer, all around.

Margaret