permaculture - [permaculture] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering REGISTERING NOW! April 20

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering REGISTERING NOW! April 20
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:58:03 -0700

WEST COAST WOMEN'S PERMACULTURE GATHERING

May 1-3, 2009 Friday to Sunday

A gathering of women involved in Permaculture for a long weekend at Quail
Springs. The weekend will include workshops, group sessions, skill shares,
hands-on, networking, project sharing, teaching support and training,
natural building, permaculture design, and wide open to other possibilities.
We are developing the schedule based on the passions and skills of the
women present. We will have both indoor and outdoor activities. Be
prepared to do hands on projects outdoors. We look forward to a wonderful
gathering!

REGISTERING NOW!

Sliding scale from $150-175 due by April 20.

For Program Info, go to:
http://www.quailsprings.org/WestCoastWomenPermaculturePROGRAMINFO.pdf

For Registration Form, go to:
http://www.quailsprings.org/WestCoastWomenPermacultureREGISTRATIONFORM.pdf

Join the West Coast Women's Permaculture Google Group at
http://groups.google.com/group/westcoastwomenspermaculture

Or contact for more information: Joan Stevens, (323) 630-4673,
mamabotanica@sbcglobal.net OR Camille Cimino, (213) 924-5238,
camillecimino@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering REGISTERING NOW! April 20, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network, 04/01/2009