permaculture - Re: [permaculture] human urine as fertilizer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steve Read" <steveread@free.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] human urine as fertilizer
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 19:30:59 +0100

Hello, Dick Pierce,

Great info and thanks for the feedback on booklet and site,

I was wondering if Carol Steinfeld or others had much/anything to say on the
diff between using male or female derived human urine? There are often quoted
but rarley referenced refenrences by ppeople to hormone content etc in XX
urine esp when using contraceptive pill. When this is added to the
oestrogenic homonal input into XY's thru diet/breakdown products of
pesticides/others there's apparently a problem (?) Another quoted thing is a
real or perceived problem with pharmaceuticals excreted in the urine flow,
perhaps someone has some good references/facts?

SteveR