permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sustainable Ag RSS feeds?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rich Blaha <rich@mossbackfarm.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sustainable Ag RSS feeds?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:41:21 -0800

Hello there

I'm not sure what Krista is looking for, but our farm blog covers food and politics, usually through a lens of sustainable grassfed beef production

http://www.mossbackfarm.com/

I also don't see Krista's email address in the message...if she's not subscribed to the list, can someone subscribed to SANET forward these responses along?

Cheers

Rich
Mossback Farm
Yamhill OR

1. (fwd) Sustainable Ag RSS feeds? (Lawrence F. London, Jr.)

Message: 1