permaculture - [permaculture] USA Summer 2009

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] USA Summer 2009
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:56:44 +1100

I will be spending 3 months in the USA this summer. Itinerary thus far:
May 30-June 14 PDC, RDI co-teaching with Penny Livingston & Darren Dougherty
Visiting Cuba between these courses for post hurricane recovery update and
CAPE support.
Jul 5-8, Advanced Design Skills Course with RDI
Jul 11- Aug 6 Quail Springs for PDC and Advance course Permaculture for 2/3
World, Indigenous peoples and Sustainable Aid, co-teaching with Rosemary
Morrow.
Aug 8-23 available for further bookings.
I have a couple of weeks available in August before my return to Australia
to visit projects and give presentations/workshops or other useful
engagements in the US and/or UK on my return trip. If you are interested in
hosting something please contact me off list <robyn@permaculture.com.au>.

Really looking forward to visiting the USA again - last time was 1986 for
teaching a womens PDC on Whitby Island and attending IPC2 in Breitenbush &
Olympia. Lots of water under the bridge since then....

Ciao
Robyn
--
Pathways to sustainability through
Accredited Permaculture TrainingĀ

Robyn Francis
International permaculture design and
sustainability consultant, educator & facilitator.
Multi-media Presenter & musician.

Djanbung Gardens
Permaculture Education Centre & Demonstration Farm
PO Box 379 Nimbin NSW 2480
02-6689 1755 / 0429 147 138
robyn@permaculture.com.au
http://www.permaculture.com.au