permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Central Florida Permaculture Meetup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dick Pierce" <dickpiercedesigns@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Central Florida Permaculture Meetup
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 14:42:08 -0600

Wow, Jenny! Warm them up - boy, would I love it if you could crank up a
class or more in Central FL and over toward St. Pete - I'd love to do, or
help you do, a 2-day or 12-day there in May.

Superbo,

Dick

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> I'm spearheading a face-to-face meetup of people in
> Central Florida who are interested in
> permaculture/sustainability. It's happening this
> Monday night, January 5, at 7pm in Orlando. The venue
> is Hamburger Mary's Bar and Grill at 110 West Church
> St. in downtown Orlando. (I chose this location
> because it's central, and they've hosted other Meetups
> and can handle big groups.)
>
> If you'd like to join me, RSVP by visiting the
> following link:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/The-Orlando-Permaculture-Meetup-Group/
>
> Although I live in Texas, I spend several weeks a year
> in Orlando for work, and am eager to connect with
> permies there and contribute to creating sustainable
> community.
>
> Even if you can't make it to the meeting this time,
> please drop by the website and introduce yourself if
> you're interested in future face-to-face Meetups.
>
> All the best, and hope to see some Central Florida
> Permies this Monday!
>
> jenny
>
> Jenny Nazak
> Public Relations Coordinator
> Austin Permaculture Guild
> Austin, Texas, USA
>
> * * * * * * *
> Next Permaculture Design Course in Austin - 10 selected weekend days Jan
> 31-Mar 28, 2009
> Other classes & events throughout the year
>
> Austin Permaculture Guild 512-619-5363 www.permie.us
>

> "We are rarely, if ever, locked into a reality that we
> cannot change simply by deciding to change our
> beliefs." -- Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar
> materials www.avatarepc.com

> Google command to search archives:

DickPierceDesigns@gmail.com
SE-NE (summer) & Austin, TX (winter) cell- 512-992-8858

Please check out www.permie.us for courses:
Jan. 10, 17 -Citizen Gardener - Austin
Jan. 15 -Thursdays, through April 16 - PC Course for Homeschoolers
Jan.31/Feb.1- Start of Weekend PC Design Course - Through Mar. 22 - 10 days
mid-April -2-day PC Basics - Boston
late-April -2-day PC Basics - Martha's Vineyard, MA
mid-July -12-day PC Design Course - S-NH
mid- Sept -2-day PC Basics - MV-MA
mid-Sept -12-day PC Design Course - MV-MA

-Dick's PC-Bio. on www.permie.us
-You Tube Dick Pierce for video clips