permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Standard Polycultures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "treefaust@juno.com" <treefaust@juno.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Standard Polycultures
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:00:46 GMT

Hello to all the permaculture community members on this list,

I am wondering if you or anyone else you know may be
intereted in this round of my offering of The Permaculture Design
Certification Course.

I am attaching my full course description and you will find the syllabi at ;
www.homebiome.com

Let me know of your interest soon, as the spaces are beginning to fill up.

Sincerely,

Andrew Faust
The Center For Bioregional Living
www.homebiome.com
Bad web design can hurt your business! Click to hire a professional
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbuxa162bkQ7odcCXYuhcRaBxnpriOKJz71rT3zCZQKNcuWdS/