permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union... info asap?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union... info asap?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:59:33 -0800

Hey FF, -check out their website for faqs -pcuonline.org

-they do give loans -call em and see if they'll give one to you (you may
have to demonstrate that you can do some due diligence on your own though)

-also consider tax reducing -donations!!!

-of course they are in insured! (or they couldn't be a credit union).

-Not a member?!? become one! -and get their newsletter...

In the last newsletter they featured a nice eco-freindly house being built
with the help of the cu. They also address the state of their capital
reserves (up) but some income decline -due to mortgage lending ties to prime
rate -(good for you as a borrower -not as good for the cu as an
institution).

*Permaculture Credit Union*

P.O. Box 29300,
Santa Fe, NM 87592-9300,