permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture.TV Stats

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Nicholas Roberts" <nicholas@themediasociety.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture.TV Stats
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 03:58:04 +1100

if anyone has videos they want me to remove from permaculture.tv please let
me know and I can delete or preferably change my use of them so that they
comply with "fair use" or "fair dealing" AND improve the possibility of
capturing value for the copyright holders

I didnt invent the internet or youtube, and I am very keen on working with
folks i.e cooperating

crazy notion, I know

--
Nicholas Roberts