permaculture - Re: [permaculture] kombucha

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Hannah Roessler <hannahroessler@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] kombucha
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:58:01 -0500

Hi,
I'm writing from Vancouver where I've just moved, and it was a bit difficult
for me to find a "mother" or "scoby" to start kombucha....soooo, I just
bought a commercial kombucha brand drink in WA state and used it and the
squiggly "baby"bits to brew my "mother". Easy to do, and it has worked out
wonderfully! And I've managed to now share with quite a few folks.
have fun!
Hannah