permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture media!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "ethan roland" <eroland@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculturehudsonvalley@lists.riseup.net, WMA-Pc-Guild <westernmapermacultureguild@lists.thepine.org>, fingerlakespermaculture@lists.mutualaid.org, ppg@lists.riseup.net, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, permaculture@openpermaculture.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture media!
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:48:14 -0400

Howdy All!

Just wanted to share with you a few new pieces of digital permaculture
media. First, a wonderfully produced video by recent PDC graduate KrisCan
(check out the rest of her web tv
show<http://www.youtube.com/user/kriscanshow>as well!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWj7R4u4Ptw

Next, a few nice permaculture slideshows -- I organized the first with the
help of many others, and the second was put together by a friend and
fellow Gaia
University <http://www.gaiauniversity.org> associate who spent some time at
Kibbutz Lotan in Israel.

http://www.slideshare.net/ethanappleseed/intro-to-pc02key-presentation
http://www.slideshare.net/edenvardy/permaculture-in-the-desert-presentation

*(note: both these are on slideshare, which is a great way to share our
photo + slideshow resources. also, [anyone up for some collaborative
digital-social engineering?] note
here<http://www.slideshare.net/most-favorited>that it only takes 3
"favorites" to get a slideshow onto the "most
favorited <http://www.slideshare.net/most-favorited>" page -- if all the
permies in the world posted their slides and we all favorited each others',
the site would be straight permaculture!)*

Enjoy! Anyone else been putting out good media we can check out?

In peace and joy,
Ethan

--
Ethan C. Roland

www.appleseedpermaculture.com - Regenerative Design & Development
www.gaiauniversity.org - Degrees of Freedom
www.permacultureacrossborders.org - International Permaculture

"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new
eyes" - Marcel Proust

Intro to Permaculture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWj7R4u4Ptw

  • [permaculture] permaculture media!, ethan roland, 09/29/2008