permaculture - [permaculture] Library of Over 1, 000 Permaculture (and Related) Videos Online!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kenzie Davison <kenziemeta@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Library of Over 1, 000 Permaculture (and Related) Videos Online!
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

Milton Dixon
of Chicago Illinois collected and organized over 1,000 videos related to
permaculture.

Topics such as cooking, permaculture, permascience, deep green,
gardening, strawbaling, building green, sustainability, sandgardening,
solar paneling, reciprocal roof construction, the end of cheap oil,
farming with Far Fewer Fossil Fuels, etc., etc., etc. You get the idea
-- a video for every topic!

Thanks Milton --
http://transitionus.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2320371:Topic:782

And thanks to Bill Wilson of Transition Illinois --
http://transitionus.ning.com/forum/topic/listForCategory?categoryId=2320371:Category:296

Enjoy!

Visit TRANSITION UNITED STATES at: http://transitionus.ning.com

Kenzie Davison
Denver, Colorado
SacredDynamics@gmail.com
www.livingearthcenter.com
630-885-9339

"In 2004 the UK imported 17.2 million kilos of chocolate-covered waffles and
wafers and exported 17.6 million kilos; we imported 10.2 million kilos of
milk and cream by weight, from France and exported 9.9 million. ...Germany
sent us 1.5 million kilos of potatoes and we sent them, yes, 1.5 million
kilos of potatoes..Just as we imported 44,000 tonnes of frozen boneless cuts
of chicken, we exported 51,000 tonnes of fresh boneless chicken." Andrew
Simms et al (2006) The UK Interdependence Report, New Economics Foundation