permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Does anyone have experience introducing civil engineers to...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "oliver smith callis" <oliversmithcallis@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Does anyone have experience introducing civil engineers to...
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:46:10 -0600

Thanks Mike, and Gui, these are great resources.

I found this document particularly helpful:
http://www.cwp.org/Resource_Library/Center_Docs/PWP/ELC_PWP116.pdf

The civil engineer we're working with isn't familiar with swale design, but
I agree with Mathew that it seems like many Civil Engineers and Landscape
Architects are picking up on swales or "bioswales" as they are calling them.

All the best.

Oliver