permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [starhawk] Permaculture Education Bus Seized by Twin Cities Police at RNC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [starhawk] Permaculture Education Bus Seized by Twin Cities Police at RNC
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:59:45 -0500

Here is some video of this incident.

http://qik.com/video/250215

Bob Waldrop, OKC

----- Original Message ----- From: <bwaldrop@cox.net>
The message below is being sent out by permaculture activist Starhawk. This seems like a pretty incredible abuse of power, but I suppose it has something to do with the upcoming Republican political convention to be held in the area.

Bob Waldrop
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org

Hey friends, we need your help! Our Earth Activist Training Sustainable
Skills Bus has been seized without cause by the police. Below is an account
from the Wilsons, who have been travelling in the bus for the last seven
months doing trainings in permaculture and sustainability, including ways
you can help. My own accounts from the action can be found on
www.starhawk.org and I¹ll be posting daily as long as I can‹or sign on to my
own list by emailing starhawk-subscribe@lists.riseup.net. If you¹re on that
list, my own account follows. Please support these folks who have been
doing such good work for us all. Thanks!