permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Journalist/Writer position with Tagari Publications, Tasmania, Australia - RE-ADVERTISED

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "permacultue discussion list" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>, "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Journalist/Writer position with Tagari Publications, Tasmania, Australia - RE-ADVERTISED
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:53:40 +1000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tagari Publications <sales@tagari.com>
Date: 2008/7/24
Subject: Journalist/Writer position with Tagari Publications, Tasmania,
Australia - RE-ADVERTISED
To: tagari <sales@tagari.com>

Good morning all

Just a quick email to let you all know that we are still seeking a
Journalist/writer to fill a NEW and UNIQUE position here at Tagari
Publications.

We are flexible with working arrangements and level of knowledge in
Permaculture (please view attachment for more information).

If you or anyone else you know are interested in this position then please
make contact with us through jobs@tagari.com.

This position will give someone a fantastic opportunity to expand their
skills as a journalist/writer and make a mark in the Permaculture Industry.

Kind Regards
Tagari Publications

sales@tagari.com
Office hours: Mon, Tues, Wed: 9 am to 4:30 pm
Australian Eastern Standard Time
www.tagari.com
PH: +61 (0) 3 6445 0945
FX: +61 (0) 3 6445 0944
Tagari Publications and The Permaculture Institute
31 Rulla Road
SISTERS CREEK TAS 7325
AUSTRALIA

PRIVACY STATEMENT:
We respect your privacy and while we only periodically send out flyers and
newsletters, we do honour removal requests that we receive. To be removed
from future mailings, please email us at
unsubscribe@tagari.com<jenni@abelpointmarina.com.au>with your email
address (or the email address you want removed) and the
wording "unsubscribe" typed in the Subject Line of your email.

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

Australia Felix Permaculture
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220
skype: permaculture.biz

Coming Up!

Free Range Permaculture Workshops November 2008, Cairns, Queensland, AU
Keyline Design(R) Course
Permaculture Design Certificate Course
(with Geoff Lawton)

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Journalist/Writer position with Tagari Publications, Tasmania, Australia - RE-ADVERTISED, Darren Doherty, 07/24/2008