permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture sites in NSW?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul d'Aoust <paul@heliosville.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture sites in NSW?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:39:26 -0700

Hi there. I've heard permaculture is rather popular in Australia (yes,
that was meant to be tongue-in-cheek)... I'll be going there on Friday,
and will be staying for three weeks. I'll have two of those weeks free
to explore the countryside, so... does anyone know of any good
permaculture sites in coastal NSW (between Sydney and Coff's Harbour)
that are receptive of visitors (either drop-in or pre-arranged)?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

  • [permaculture] Permaculture sites in NSW?, Paul d'Aoust, 07/08/2008