permaculture - [permaculture] Steve's request for PC book list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "steveread" <steveread@free.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Steve's request for PC book list
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:42:40 +0200

Gosh! Thanks for the responses, I thought that work might have been done,
next step I suppose is to make lists available on all the different PmC
websites? I'll do one for the English language version of the French site.
I'm also trying to track down the website of a bloke who has apparently
scanned dozens of out of print classics like "The problem with weeds" "the
ploughmans folly" etc, these would be great to link to or add as downloads on
sites.

We got quite a few pdf's already perhaps another list of copyright free
downloadables (what a word) would be nice?????

Kenavo,

Steve

Directeur de l 'Université Populaire de Permaculture
Biographie (SteveR) http://permacultureinstitute.pbwiki.com/

2008-06-0711:37:04

Re: [permaculture] Steve's request for PC book list
Years ago we put together this book list and linked it to amazon as well:

http://www.permaearth.org/bookstore.html

Larry

*L.Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works