permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Green Party candidate Genest carries Gore's message

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Green Party candidate Genest carries Gore's message
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 00:33:10 -0500

I am very sorry to see that the Green Party thinks that Al Gore's name is something they want to be associated with. "How soon we forget" that while he was Vice President of the United States, a million Iraqi civilians -- half of them children! -- died as a consequence of the brutal blockade we maintained against the Iraqi civilian economy. Sure, the blockade was established by Bush I, but Clinton-Gore maintained it with bloodthirsty efficiency. Al Gore never challenged the blockade, and in fact defended it on numerous occasions.

As long as we adulate mass murderers, we will be led by mass murderers. Mass murder is antithetical to permaculture, especially on the scale typically wielded by governments.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network" <lakinroe@silcom.com>

Green Party candidate Genest carries Gore's message
By Andrew King
Article online since May 1st 2008, 13:35
http://www.westmountexaminer.com/article-208505-Green-Party-candidate-Genest-carries-Gores-message.html