permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seed For Haiti

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seed For Haiti
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:56:11 -0600

Seeds of Change has a program for giving seeds to international groups and
organizations. They are open pollinated seeds which allows the recipient to
save seeds and give them away.

Check out their web site and contact them. If you have difficulty contact
me off line.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute