permaculture - [permaculture] Bastrop Texas Producers Market

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Mimi" <geos51@consolidated.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Bastrop Texas Producers Market
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:03:46 -0500

Thanks for this information, Marjory. I passed it along to Blue Heron Farms.
They produce goat cheeses off of 1488 in northern Waller County (Texas). I
will be in Brenham tomorrow for Farmer Brad's Market day at his Home Sweet
Farm. I will mention your market to him, although I'm sure he already knows
about it. Unfortunately, Bastrop is a bit too far for me, or I would be one
of your regular customers at least until I become more proficient at growing
my own food.

Mimi in Sunnyside (10 miles NW of Brookshire, TX)
I'm picking yummy dewberries today!