permaculture - [permaculture] Upcoming Event: Permaculture Teacher Training, June 5-11

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Upcoming Event: Permaculture Teacher Training, June 5-11
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:05:52 -0400

From: permaculture rocks [mailto:permaculturerocks@yahoo.com]
Sent: 30 March 2008 20:22
To: a.doroszenko@cabi.org

Hello, Anton.

The Cascadia Permaculture Institute is offering an advanced, certificate
course in Teaching Permaculture, June 5-11, 2008.

Would it be possible for you to post information regarding the class on
your website?
If you have a discussion group, bulletin board, blog, or other means by
which you could help us get this information out to the people who need
it, please forward it! This type of training is rare and the people who
need it may have as hard a time finding us as we do finding them! :-)

I have attached a copy of the flyer, and included a condensed version of
the course information (below). Please let me know if you need more
information, or information in a different format.

CALENDAR ITEM

When: June 5-11, 2008

What: 6th Annual Advanced Permaculture Course in Teacher Training

How: Empower yourself to advocate for Change through Whole Systems
Design and Teaching.

In this dynamic, interactive, and engaging course, you will learn
significant teaching techniques to communicate Permaculture Principles
and Strategies in a wide variety of settings.

Where: Location: Wolf Gulch Farm, Little Applegate River, Southern
Oregon

For details, visit:
http://www.cascadiapermaculture.com/courses_advanced_08.html
<http://www.cascadiapermaculture.com/courses_advanced_08.html>

Or contact: Denise at permaculturerocks@yahoo.com
<mailto:permaculturerocks@yahoo.com> or 541-688-1442

Thank you, Anton. We appreciate your assistance!

**Sincerely, Denise**

541-688-1442

  • [permaculture] Upcoming Event: Permaculture Teacher Training, June 5-11, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/31/2008