permaculture - [permaculture] Introducing permaculture-studying homebirth-midwife

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nina Rinkes <ninarinkes@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Introducing permaculture-studying homebirth-midwife
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 02:18:31 +0100

Hello, dear all!

Have been reading this list for a while with interest and decided to post for
the first time to introduce myself:

I am an independent midwife, originally from Germany, presently living and
working in London, UK who's been bitten by the permaculture bug.

>From end of June 2008 on I'd like to travel together with my home-schooled
>12-year-old son for several months to study about permaculture and natural
>building techniques. I am planning to attend a series of natural building
>workshops in Poland late July/early August. At some point in the journey I'd
>also like to attend a Permaculture Design Course. (Possibly mid-September in
>Corsica, but have not decided yet. Suggestions welcome, please.)

For the rest of the time we'd like to be learning by doing and therefore
volunteer our workpower to one or more interesting permaculture
projects/farms, preferably with children around, that need a few more hands.

Additionally, as an experienced homebirth midwife I could possibly provide
midwifery services, should any pregnant permaculturist require them.

Does this sound interesting to you or do you know anybody who might be
interested in having us?

Then please let me know!

Thanks a lot,
Nina