permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permacultures day ... without stinking permits?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Raymond Cirirno <permaquest@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permacultures day ... without stinking permits?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:28:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rael,
Since sustainability is illegal and our countries blue print for the future
sucks, I have felt that all that we are doing here may be torn down, but we
will get major media and community to show we are doing what's right. What we
are doing is law in most parts of the world. This is the time to stand up and
fight.
If we have to tear it down at least we would have made it to show the right
people how wrong our laws are now and we should be asking thenm to tear their
system down.
Ray

Rael Bassan <rael@ripco.com> wrote:
Raymond
Could you explain about
>> creating everything from gray water to composting toilets without
stinking permits.

Did you get special zoning?

Your first project is a great design!!. If the canopy of the
"Butterfly water catchment and garden" included a translucent PV
layer, it could be called "Butterfly water/solar-power catchment and garden."

Rael

At 02:16 AM 2/23/2008, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:22:59 -0800 (PST)
>From: Raymond Cirirno

>Subject: [permaculture] Permacultures day in LA
>
>Dear Permaculture heros,
>Today was a great day in LA county as permaculture was introduced at
>Lawndale charter eco-school. I was just thrown into a class and had
>to define it and tell the sudents how we will be creating
>sustainable conditions on campus, but with fun and adventure. It was
>so much fun with parents in the back of the room listening to this
>new approach and how we'll be creating everything from gray water
>to composting toilets without stinking permits. This model will be
>designed to keep the students on the property playing and learning
>after school and even come back on weekends to play. Here's the first
>project.
>http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/207b2283-e9d6-45dc-9346-4b9002a1b144

Google command to search archives:

now.