permaculture - Re: [permaculture] prevailing winds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rich Blaha" <rich@mossbackfarm.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] prevailing winds
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:43:07 -0800

Hi Tom

If you're asking what I'm thinking you're asking, a map may not help too
much, since there's a lot of seasonal, site, and type-of-wind variation.
I've done some work on NY weather, though, and this
http://nysc.eas.cornell.edu/climate_of_ny.html is as good a summary as any.

Cheers

Rich
http://www.mossbackfarm.com/journal