permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ancient Ancient Tibetan stone discs with spiralingheiroglyphics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ancient Ancient Tibetan stone discs with spiralingheiroglyphics
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 04:42:29 -0500

scott@permaculture.org wrote:
if we were to place certain emails in a separate newsgroup - this and all
other UFO related emails would get my vote. This has nothing to do with
permaculture as far as I can tell.

Right you are. The list was inactive so I thought I would enliven it
with a few curiosities, purely for evaluation purposes and personal
enlightenment,
and to spur on those "watching the skies".

I did ask if we should confine the purpose of this list to permaculture per
se.
I did not mean to excluse sustainable agriculture but to move non-hands-in-the-dirt posts to the sustag list, i.e. activist stuff; that would include environmental, political and human rights issues too. They can all go to sustag
where they will find a good home. Those who want to post and read about that stuff can go there; those who want pure permaculture can stay here and have exactly what they are looking for. Just a suggestion. The seedsavers list has nearly 100 members. The approtech list will soon be ready for those hands-on nuts-and-bolts types who want to get into appropriate technology in depth. If anyone wants to get into broad-spectrum sustainable agriculture then sustag is the place to go. I'd like to see that list go places because the only other one worth anything is run by the gummint and there censorship and lost of offtopic crap to wade through; low signal to noise ratio, iow.

My last communication to this list was not posted but in that email I
offered my definition of permaculture and suggested how to set the
parameters for inclusion in this list.

This one, you mean?