permaculture - Re: [permaculture] educational games

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Primal Parent <primalparent@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] educational games
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:52:44 +0000

> From: knat@sprintmail.com

Anyone have
> ideas for agriculture or natural experience simulations with a better
> core knowledge?

I am not sure about agriculture simulation games, but as far as educational
games advantageous to permaculture, I would recommend Earthcare Education's
'Manual for Teaching Permaculture Creatively'. It contains many games (trust
games, ice-breakers, general eco, etc.)

Also, LearningHerbs sales Wildcraft! which is a great intro for learning the
edible/medicinal qualities of various plants (though I feel I must let others
know it is manufactured in China...) Otherwise it's perfect!

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox
360 Console.