permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "We Can Work it Out" Beatles Song for New Year of the List serve

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathleen O'Brien Blair" <ktho@comcast.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "We Can Work it Out" Beatles Song for New Year of the List serve
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:13:04 -0800

What's to work out?

I want to read about Permaculture on this list and the political
agitators rob us *all* of our energy to do that.

I don't care about politics and I don't want politics and I'm not going
to read the politics.

I just ignore it and read the posts that have the good Permie
information in them that I'm here for. I delete all others.

Frankly consensus process is the abdication of leadership and personal
responsibility. It's manipulative and favored by master manipulators.
And it's a nice way to use small group dynamics to get others to do the
wet work. It's the 7th grade playground all over again.

All I want to read about is Permaculture. That's it. Those who bring
trouble like this to the list are robbing all of us.

I want Permaculture.

Kathleen