permaculture - [permaculture] An Urban permaculture site in Venice California

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Raymond Cirirno <permaquest@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] An Urban permaculture site in Venice California
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:20:43 -0800 (PST)

Permaculture comes to Venice.

How would you like to live in Venice California with a 60x180' backyard we
can turn into a food forest to supplement the rising cost of food? We are
blocks from the ocean in a really nice neighborhood. The property has nothing
but clay on it and several avocado and citrus. It's a 10 zone for planting
that would be so effected by global climate change. The beautiful thing and
don't tell the city, but we are planning on building some fine playhouses out
of cob that will be a play date sleep over for us kids. With all the area on
fire cob will show the way.
I'm trying to get permaculture certificate people or serious cobbers in
before people that are afraid of earthworms rent the front house. I don't
like posting a room ad on this list, but we have to stick together when
something good comes up. Lets show the world from a major media center how
it's done.
Sincerely,
Ray