permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Retrofits

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: KNat <knat@sprintmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Retrofits
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:53:46 -0400

Steve Hoog wrote:
The Alliance for Sustainable Communities-Lehigh Valley is in the planning stages of retrofitting a house in Saucon Valley near Bethlehem,pa . We are partnering with several members of the local Green Builders Forum. We are using a house that the local township has let us use. Our plan is to make it a demonstration house for the public and to partner with one or more high schools and/or colleges to run it and use it as a teaching tool. Right now it is in the information gathering stage but soon we will do a design charette with a number of architects and contractors and alliance people. I am on that team to give a permaculture input altho most of them are somewhat familiar with it. since you live nearby i will keep you informed of what is happening and you can come visit when things get rolling. This is in answer to your question below and a partial answer to a recent private email you sent but i have not had time to respond to.soon----steve
Hey! Don't out me as a real person.
As far as this list knows, I'm just a decadent living wannabe with nothing better to do with my time than email.
(Missed you at EnergyFest.)

Peace,
Kathyann