permaculture - Re: [permaculture] insulating with straw bales

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] insulating with straw bales
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:41:16 -0700

Having just gotten back from a talk for the Colorado Strawbale Association, I'm full of great experiences with amazing strawbale builders. The principal magazine for strawbale is at

http://www.thelaststraw.org/

and that should get you plugged into a network of people who have been building and insulating with straw. It's a good group.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Hello dear permies,
as we plan to insulate our houses with straw bales, is there some resource that you know about this issue? Any pics, advice, experience to
share?
thank's to all and greetings!
Marijana, Croatia