permaculture - Re: [permaculture] thimerosol/vaccinations

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gerard Godin <nomad.maillists@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] thimerosol/vaccinations
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:33:10 -0500

Ask your doctor for an alternate formula not containing preservatives..

Gerard

On 17-Sep-07, at 9:52 AM, John Fritz wrote:

.Does anybody know if the tetanus (sp?) vaccination usually contains thimerosol or other mecury containing constituents. I am generally against vaccinations but am considering one for tetanus as gardeners are more susceptible to this infection from tetanus containing soil. This appears to be especially true for my area (Arkansas, US) as most all the soils have some amounts, owing to the prevalence of the use of horse manures. At least that is what I am told.

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

Unthinkable that any predident would have the power to veto health regulations that would greatly
benefit society. Thimerosol (contains mercury) is nasty doodoo. I used to use Bausch & Lomb eyewash,
which contained it, to prevent eye infections. I just felt like climbing under a rock
and chilling for a century after using it. They later changed the formulation and eliminated the toxic component,
thimerosol.