permaculture - [permaculture] double use of energy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Trudie Redding" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] double use of energy
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:27:52 -0500

While discussing green washing clothes I thought maybe some of you could
talk of other ways to that you use energy twice in daily lives. It might
help others of us to add to our perma habits.

The example given was: "I park my car near to where my clothes line is
located. When I return home after driving my car I sometimes put wet
clothes on the bonnet to allow use the waste heat to speed up the drying
of the clothes.

Charles."

Trudie

Telephone: 512-471-8044

Fax: 512-471-5532

  • [permaculture] double use of energy, Trudie Redding, 09/21/2007