permaculture - [permaculture] Naturopathic Doctor Sylabus Review

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: peter chama <chappsy2003@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Naturopathic Doctor Sylabus Review
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:03:12 +0100 (BST)

Hullo someone, I am a Naturopathy Educator who has been developing a syllabus
for Naturopathic Doctors. Iam not quite satisified with the syllabi I have so
far seen, so I have developed one that I feel could suite the challenges of
the Health-care system here in Zambia; but I need reviewers to critique the
product, anyone who feels up to the challenge? Or maybe you can recommend
someone. Thanks

  • [permaculture] Naturopathic Doctor Sylabus Review, peter chama, 09/03/2007