permaculture - [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Charles de Matas" <cdematas@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 19:13:39 +0000

I think we have sprawl here in Trinidad (unless your idea of sprawl is different to mine). We definitely have gridlock, no matter how you define it. Has anyone on this list been to Mexico City?

Charles.

"Guyton Durnin" <gwdurnin@hotmail.com> wrote:
The US will never look like Europe. We are way to spread out to be able to
have a similar mass transit system. Sprawl is a condition that is most
common in the US; few other countries experience it. Instead, they just
have gridlock.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/