permaculture - [permaculture] Tips and tricks for web pages (and blogs)?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ipa.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Tips and tricks for web pages (and blogs)?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:33:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

A brief segue back to managing PC info on the web....

It's been a few years since I've managed web pages
regularly and at the time DreamWeaver was King.

Wikis, Content Management software, and Blogs have since
entered the scene to simplify web pages, at least
it seems that way.

WordPress came to my attention, an Open Source platform
http://wordpress.org

It even has a directory web-design themes
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/

Got any comments on WordPress or other platforms to check out?

Thanks,

Steve Diver