permaculture - [permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

See www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org.

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

Jim wrote:
Hi Toby-
You imply below that there is such an animal as
"two years of study under a mentor ".

Is there a list of mentors?
Is there even one person in the US who has done such a program?
Or mentors who have offered it?
If so, where are the ads in the back of the Permaculture Activist
(the logical place for students and mentors to meet each other)?

Having gotten a PDC two years ago, I have wondered what one does
"officially" to follow up.
(I'm keeping myself productively busy, but have wondered about the
above.)

Thanks,
-- Jim

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel
and lay it on us.

  • [permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what, John Fritz, 08/07/2007