permaculture - [permaculture] Darren Doherty Courses USA Fall 2007

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "permacultue discussion list" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>, darren@permaculture.biz, "benjamin fahrer" <benja77@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Darren Doherty Courses USA Fall 2007
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 01:11:34 +0200

G'day,

Please find following the listing of Keyline Design and Permaculture
Design Certificate Courses (the latter registered with "The
Permaculture Institute" - Australia: Mollison) scheduled from mid
September thru to November 2007.

This has been a collective effort of organisation between many folk
across the US who I would like to thank for their efforts and
committment so far. We now look forward to seeing you all at the
respective courses and workshops.

We are still trying to organise 2 day Keyline Design Courses in the
mid west and southern states with November/December having some
potential. Any interested convenors should email me directly at
darren@permaculture.biz and I'll forward them a course prospectus.

Thanks,

Please find following the listing of Keyline & Permaculture Courses I
will be working on this Fall across the USA. For more detailed
information please contact the respective convenors listed. For those
interested in convening further courses please contact me at
darren@permaculture.biz - we have openings over November thru to early
March 2008 when we head back to Australia for the Australian
Permaculture Convergence.

Sat, Sep 15 -- Sun, Sep 16
New York KDC - Venue TBC, New York, USA
2 day KDC - USD$250 - Venue TBC, New York - Contact Royal Purdy -
rapurdy@ahtuttle.com for bookings and information

Tue, Sep 18 -- Wed, Sep 19
Ohio KDC - Oberin, Ohio, USA
2 day KDC - USD$250 - @ Oberin College, Oberin, Ohio - contact Eric
Stewart - Eric.Stewart@oberlin.edu - for bookings and more information

Sat, Sep 22 -- Sun, Sep 23
GEM PDC - Stevens Point Wisconsin USA
Guest Instructor at the 3rd GEM PDC - contact Dr Victor Phillips (GEM
Director) vphillip@uwsp.edu or for more information visit the GEM PDC
website - http://www.uwsp.edu/cnr/gem/PermacultureCourse/PermacultureHome.htm

Mon, Sep 24 -- Tue, Sep 25
GEM KDC - Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA
2 day KDC - USD$250 @ Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA
Contact Dr. Victor Phillips (GEM Director) for more details

Thu, Sep 27 -- Tue, Oct 9
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, PDC
Salt Lake City PDC, PDC in Salt Lake City. Fees sliding
scale - USD$950-1050 - Contact Jacob Hansen - jacobhansen76@yahoo.com
- for bookings and info.

Sat, Oct 13
Permaculture Tea and Talk, Ojai, California, USA
Permaculture Tea and Talk with Darren Doherty -
October 13th in Ojai – details TBA - contact Kolmi -
info@quailsprings.org for bookings and info

Mon, Oct 15 -- Sat, Oct 27
Quail Springs PDC - Cuyama, California, USA
2nd Quail Springs PDC, Cuyama, California. Contact Kolmi -
info@quailsprings.org for bookings and info.
USD$1200 by August 15th - USD$1350 by September 15th
USD$1450 for payment after September 15th with a
USD$400 non-refundable deposit and balance due by Oct 8th
Payment plans and Barter considered on
case-by-case basis. Work-trade in kitchen during
the course is available for those not seeking certification.

Mon, Oct 29 -- Tue, Oct 30
Vermont KDC, Swanton, Vermont, USA
2 day Vermont KDC @ Swanton, Vermont. Contact Abe Collins for bookings
and more information - abe@carbonfarmersofamerica.com

Fri, Nov 2 -- Sun, Nov 4
Marin KDC, Marin County, California, USA
2 day Marin KDC, Marin County, California (Bay Area), Contact Penny
Livingston-Stark for more details - penny@regenerativedesign.org

Tue, Nov 6 -- Wed, Nov 7
Earthflow Design KDC, San Luis Obispo, California, USA
2 day Earthflow Design KDC, Arroyo Grande, California, USA. Contact
Larry Santoyo for bookings and information - santoyo@earthflow.com

Fri, Nov 9 -- Sat, Nov 10
KDC Orella Ranch, Goleta, California, USA
2 day KDC Orella Ranch, Goleta, California - USD$250 - Contact Wes Roe for
bookings and more information: wes@sbpermaculture.org

Mon, Nov 12 -- Tue, Nov 13
KDC Big Sur, California, USA
2 day KDC Big Sur, California, USA - USD$250 - contact Benjamin Fahrer for
bookings and information - benja77@earthlink.net

Fri, Nov 16 -- Sat, Nov 17
KDC Tuscon, Arizona, USA
2 day Tuscon, Arizona - USD$250 - contact Brad Lancaster at
http://www.harvestingrainwater.com/ for more information and bookings

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970
Skype: permaculture.biz

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2days)

  • [permaculture] Darren Doherty Courses USA Fall 2007, Darren Doherty, 07/31/2007