permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Design critiques

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Design critiques
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:35:56 -0400

You could create a list at yahoogroups and put your design there. Then
invite people from various permaculture groups to have a look at your
design. Different people will have different strengths and can suggest
additional strategies on specific parts of the design. In addition, the
discussion created from different perspectives can be helpful to the entire
group of readers.

Often you can get great ideas from people new to formal permaculture
designs as a person with new eyes sometimes sees new possibilities or
wonders about something. The more experienced people have often seen a
great diversity of solutions, so can add that sort of perspective.

I am happy to participate in online critiques and help where I can. And I
always learn something from seeing how other people look at the same site or
site design.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net