permaculture - [permaculture] Cuba Visit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture-oceania@lists.cat.org.au
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cuba Visit
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:59:18 -0400

G'day,

My family and I are on our way down to Cuba over the next couple of weeks
from here in Ottawa and were interested in getting some contacts for
Permaculture people or sites on the island. We will be there from the 3rd of
July to around the 10th before we head to Spain for the EcoHabitar Keyline
Design Course at Brihuega in Guadalajara (16-21 July 2007).

Thanks in advance.

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2-6days)

  • [permaculture] Cuba Visit, Darren Doherty, 06/28/2007