permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Political talk, Yay or Nay

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dwoodard@becon.org
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Political talk, Yay or Nay
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 03:24:32 -0400 (EDT)

I suggest that we confine political discusions on the permaculture list to
system problems and solutions. *Topical* remarks on electoral systems
might be one permissible category, just as a suggestion. The "impeach
Bush, Cheney is a fink" stuff might be left for more appropriate lists.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada