permaculture - [permaculture] Take the Keyline Class

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kevin Topek" <ktopek@houston.rr.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Take the Keyline Class
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 02:04:52 -0500

Dear All,

I just returned from the Santa Barbara Permaculture Network Keyline Class
with Darren Doherty. It was a ripper! Thanks very much to Wesley & Margie
for organizing and Orella Ranch for hosting it. All the attendees gained
volumes of new and useful knowledge and skills. I highly recommend future
courses to anyone wanting to learn this very valuable method of water
management and carbon sequestration. Darren, thanks for making the slog to
our continent. We'll do you proud. I guess Bob really is your uncle!

Kevin Topek