permaculture - [permaculture] Cement + Alluminium in the Kyoto protocol

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sinergyinaction@netscape.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cement + Alluminium in the Kyoto protocol
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:28:15 -0400

Hi
somebody once told me that there are articles in the Kyoto protocol
regarding the use of cement and alluminium in the construction industry, and
that in 50 year time
these will have to be eliminated from production totally.
I could not find a version of the K. protocol where this is specified.
Does anyone know about this? If yes can you please point me to the version of
the
document that says that?
Thanks in advance
Antonio
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.

  • [permaculture] Cement + Alluminium in the Kyoto protocol, sinergyinaction, 04/27/2007