permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Please remove me from list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: ibilio list <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Please remove me from list
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:22:57 -0700

As the link at the bottom of this will tell you, there is also a "digest"
form of this list that will combine one day's emails into one daily email,
which is very handy for those who can't deal with the volume or who don't
set up their email so that this list's mail goes into it's own folder
(that's my way of dealing with it, so I can check this list at leisure. But
you need to have your own computer to do that.

> It takes me 15-20
> minutes to go through my mailing list to select and delete th 100-150
> duplicate mailings I recieve just for accepting this list.

I've never gotten any duplicate mailings from this list. I get somewhere
between 2-15 emails a day from it, averaging maybe 5. It puzzles me that
someone else would get such a huge volume, unless they only check email once
every couple weeks. So perhaps there is a problem not related to this list.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

  • Re: [permaculture] Please remove me from list, Toby Hemenway, 04/02/2007