permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Please remove me from list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kai Vido <kaivido@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Please remove me from list
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have two comments:

1. Doesn't anyone know how to unsubscribe from this list without
assistance? The link at the end of each email takes you to a page which
explains how to do this.

2. Isn't everyone familiar with the "delete" button? I have often
deleted unread messages from my inbox that were part of threads I
didn't particularly want to read about/participate in. This can be done
with multiple messages at a time. At least the listserv doesn't
distribute spam--thank God! I get enough of that.

-Kai Vido