permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: PDF of resolution...]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: PDF of resolution...]
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 01:21:37 -0500

I discarded the PDF from my desktop and trash. I still had a copy in my "Sent" mail files and have restored it to my desktop. I no longer have copies of the mail from those requesting it so I'm attaching to this message.

If it doesn't work, ask again please.
Keith

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: PDF of resolution...], Keith Johnson, 02/24/2007