permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Permaculture International] Seed Sovereignty Resolution. Santa Fe, New Mexico

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul Cereghino <paul.cereghino@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Permaculture International] Seed Sovereignty Resolution. Santa Fe, New Mexico
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:40:50 -0800

WOW! thank you for that link... the vast majority of land use decision are local!
~Paul

Mitra Ardron wrote:

Hi Keith,

Make sure this gets passed on to the newrules project (www.newrules.org)

- Mitra

At 4:20 PM -0500 21/2/07, Keith Johnson wrote:

The Board of County Commissioners in Santa Fe, NM just passed a seed
sovereignty resolution that is very bold and courageous. So far I only
have a PDF graphic of the resolution and so can't share it with the list
until I can find a link to the text.

If anyone has this in text form I'd like a copy so I can share it
widely. We might be able to pass such a resolution here in Bloomington, IN

If you'd like the PDF, let me know and I can send it to you.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."