permaculture - [permaculture] removal (Marimike6@cs.com)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] removal (Marimike6@cs.com)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:22:22 -0600

Yes! Tell it like it exists, Michael. Very eloquently put. (Keith
Johnson's not too bad either). Once in a while a little deviation from
the electic headiness brings refreshment and merriment to the soul.
Based on whats coming down the pike, we all need some of that. Let the
orthodox lists ruminate on what to do in the future ahead of us and
we'll watch them take no action simultaneously.

Message: 1