permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Removal (Graham, Marsala, Davidson)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Removal (Graham, Marsala, Davidson)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 01:55:57 -0500

J. Kolenovsky wrote:

Graham Burnett - hittt the nailll on the heaaaad. If we can't change our
diapers on a permie listserv, how in the shriekin' world are we going to
be self-sufficient when civilization takes 5 notches below where it is
now?

Its from the old dos days and unix for some - you had to RTFM (never) and manpages (often) and really pay attention to what you typed and hope that software was intuitive and that your batch file wouldn't format drive c on its own.

Chas. Masala - see Loren Davidson's remark and then go to
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture, which iiissss
loacted at the bottom of every digest and email.

I thought I had written careful step by step instructions for logging in to
adjust your account;
I wrote a lenghty one for some other lists and see if same is in the pc list
homepage.

Loren Davidson - you so polite with "they *are*". Me? I would have
bolded that, underlined that and italicized that. You are cool. You are
one of the few that actually read and know whats in a permie email or
permie digest.

A longtime subscriber, Loren is often the glue that holds this forum together,
even when he accused me of trying to start a farmer jihad.
I try to enlighten, inform, inspire and empower farmers and Permaculture the
global farming community!
There's a great use of the adverbial form of Permaculture.
practice permaculture around the world + teach permaculture around the world
= permaculture the world

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm